Sensitive Plant scientifically known as Mimosa pudica is a creeping annual or perennial herb which is also known as Touch-me-not, Sensitive Grass, Shame Bush, Shame Face, Shame Lady, Shame Weed, common sensitive-plant, shame plant, TickleMe Plant, Shy plant, Sleeping grass and Prayer Plant. Mimosa belongs to the taxonomic group Magnoliopsida and family Mimosaseae and is native to Central America and South America.
Health Benefits You Can Get from Mimosa Pudica
- Protection from free radical damage.
- Helpful for diabetes and blood pressure.
- Good for your gut health.
- Soothing joint pains and arthritis.
- Treating cuts and wounds.
- Boost oral health.